BNB Issues 2 Special Coins for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union
The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) issues two special coins for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union - commemorative and exchange.
Exchange with a nominal of BGN 2 and enters into circulation on 2 January.
The commemoration is silver, with partial gilding and numismatic value.
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
- » China Says Trade War is 'Lose-Lose' as it Hits America with New Tariffs