181 People Spent the Night at the Crisis Centre For Homeless People in Sofia
181 people spent the night at the crisis centre for homeless people in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, its director Pepi Dzhurenov told FOCUS News Agency. It was a normal night, except that a person was causing trouble after drinking alcohol. The problem was solved and there were no incidents, he said.
- » Council of Europe Presented a Migration Report on Bulgaria
- » Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)
- » Restrictions on 'Struma' Motorway
- » Police Received a Signal For Bomb Alert Near the Presidency
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act