181 People Spent the Night at the Crisis Centre For Homeless People in Sofia
181 people spent the night at the crisis centre for homeless people in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia, its director Pepi Dzhurenov told FOCUS News Agency. It was a normal night, except that a person was causing trouble after drinking alcohol. The problem was solved and there were no incidents, he said.
- » CEM will Check if There is Censorship and Pressure in the Bulgarian National Television
- » 174 People Spent the Night at the Crisis Centre For Homeless People in the Capital
- » "For" and "Against" the Istanbul Convention Today in Parliament
- » A Motion of no Confidence Enters the National Assembly Today
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia