7 Days Sofia Health Insurance Fund Has No Internet Connection
For 7 days, a lack of Internet connection is causing discomfort to patients in Sofia, who visit the Sofia Health Insurance Fund on various occasions. On Friday, December 22, the last working day before Christmas, a cable was interrupted by the Bulgarian Telecommunications Company (BTC), an Internet provider for the National Health Insurance Fund.
The damage leads to the fact that the Regional Health Insurance Fund - Sofia City, does not have access to the general information resources of NHIF.
Today, 28 December, 7 days after the accident by the National Health Insurance Fund, they offer their apologies to the patients.
''We work to resolve the problem, together with BTC, from the moment of its finding'', say the NHIF. As the damage is serious, the NHIF could not commit to a deadline for re-establishing the connection with the Sofia Treasury
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs