MPs Gave the Green Light For the Construction of a 2nd Cabin Lift in Bansko
The cabinet decided in favor of the ski tourism in Bansko and gave the green light for the eventual construction of a second cabin lift. This happened at the last meeting of the Council of Ministers for the year.
Environment Minister Neno Dimov said that any investment intention would go through all the points of the environmental legislation.
"These procedures will say how the possible construction of a second lift and the adjoining infrastructure will be compensated in Pirin Park," he said.
In his words, this is good news for all tourists at the beginning of the season.
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt
- » Film Shooting Changes Urban Mobility in Sofia
- » Municipality Officials Want to Pay a Fine Imposed on the Chief Architect of Sofia
- » Bulgaria Drops with 2 Positions in the Reporters Without Borders Media Freedom Index