Cigarettes will have New Prices and New Excise Labels
Cigarettes will have new prices and new excise labels. The prices of some brands have already risen, reports bTV
The reason for the surge is the changes in excise duty on tobacco products. The most common cigarettes that cost 5 leva will reach 5.20 leva. However, this is increase in price is also for the lower class brands.
Expensive cigarettes may become cheaper as their excise duty becomes lower. Only manufacturers and importers will have to decide whether to lower the price.
From 2018, alcohol and cigarettes will have a new excise label.
"Goods that are covered with an old excise label will be commercially available until the quantity is exhausted, but not later than the end of 2018," said Customs Agency spokesman Tamara Vlaikova.
- » Climber Boyan Petrov Proposes Changes in the Decision of the Council of Ministers for Bansko
- » The Five-star Marriott will be the Tallest Hotel in Sofia
- » Vote of no Confidence in Bulgarian Government Over Corruption Law to be Presented Today
- » First LGBTI Association was Found at Sofia University
- » Freedom House: Bulgaria is a Free Country, but the Media - Not Quite
- » A Renovated Apartment Building in Bourgas is Leaking