Putin has Submitted Documents to Participate in the Elections
Russian President Vladimir Putin has submitted to the Electoral Commission documents for his participation in the next vote, BNR announced. The head of state is on 18 March next year. Putin has applied for independence. It has the support of an initiative committee.
All documents submitted are subject to verification of compliance with the law, the election commission says. During the inspection 15 inquiries will be made in 12 departments.
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » France and the United Kingdom have Signed a Border Security Agreement
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » UN Presents New Proposals on Greece-Macedonia Name Dispute
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours