The Weather Conditions in the Lower parts of the Mountains Are Good For Tourism
The conditions for hiking in the lower parts of the mountains are good. This was announced by the Bulgarian Red Cross (BRC) FOCUS Agency from the Mountain Rescue Service (MSF). There are good conditions for hiking in the region of Stara Planina.
In the highest parts of Rila, Pirin and Vitosha there is fog and moderate to strong wind. The conditions for tourism there are not very good.
Mountain rescuers advise tourists to keep up with the weather forecast, wind up in the late afternoon. The winter resorts Borovets, Bansko, Pamporovo and Bezbog are working. There are no registered incidents over the past 24 hours.
More information is available on MRS’ website ( www.pss-bg.bg/ ), or on: 02/ 9632000 and 1470 (for all mobile operators).
- » The Cheapest Holiday Destination for 2018? Bulgaria.
- » BGN 6.6 Billion is the Income from Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria in January-November 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact