Another 10 Countries Negotiated to Relocate their Embassies to Jerusalem
Israel has been in contact with at least ten countries to move their embassies to Jerusalem, following the example of the United States, said Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotatli, the BNT reported.
According to him, there are also European countries among them. The speech came after Guatemala announced it would move its mission to Jerusalem. According to diplomatic sources, countries that consider Washington to follow are Honduras, the Philippines, Romania and South Sudan. However, they emphasize that they are initial contacts, not negotiations. US President Donald Trump's decision to move the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem has sparked intense Palestinian outrage and violent protests around the world.
- » The First Informal Meeting of EU Energy Ministers is Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria and 15 other EU Countries will Work For a European Supercomputer
- » Germany to Accept 10,000 Refugees From North Africa, Middle East
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria