171 People Have Spent the Night at the Crisis Center for Homelessness in the Capital
171 people have stayed at the Crisis Center for Homelessness in the capital.
This was reported to FOCUS News Agency by the Director of the Crisis Center for Homeless People in the Capital - Pepi Dzhurenov. He specified that a frozen person was brought to the crisis center. "We called an ambulance and now its condition is relatively good," said Pepi Jourenov.
- » The $500 apple: Woman Fined For Failing to Declare Fruit She Was Given on Flight
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
- » Earthquake of 5.1 in the Southeastern Turkish Province of Adayman, Wounded People
- » Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Bulgaria in the Coming Days
- » Fire in Karaoke Bar in Southern China Kills at least 18
- » Helicopter Made an Emergency Landing in the Yard of a Winery in Svishtov (Video)