171 People Have Spent the Night at the Crisis Center for Homelessness in the Capital
171 people have stayed at the Crisis Center for Homelessness in the capital.
This was reported to FOCUS News Agency by the Director of the Crisis Center for Homeless People in the Capital - Pepi Dzhurenov. He specified that a frozen person was brought to the crisis center. "We called an ambulance and now its condition is relatively good," said Pepi Jourenov.
- » Cyclone "Albena" and the Snow are Going Away
- » The Actress Dafina Katsarska is One of the Two Women Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » Mother and a Daughter were Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » Extensive Guide for Upcoming Films in 2018 We are Excited About
- » Seamstresses from Dupnitsa Protest Because of Unpaid Wages
- » Precipitation to Continue in most of Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from -1°C to 4°C