It is Christmas!
The Christian world celebrates the birth of the Son of God Jesus Christ. In the folk calendar, Christmas begins as early as midnight after Christmas Eve.
On this day the fastings are over and the family table already includes meat and dairy dishes. Believers go to a church where there is a festive service.
The holiday is also known as Big Christmas, Bozhik, Bozic.
Their name-days ielebrate: Bozhidar, Bozhidara, Hristo, Christiana, Christina, Christina, Christina, Christina, Christina, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Kristiana, Radomira, Radostin, Radostina, Radoslava, Radoslav, Emil, Emmanuel, Emanuil, Emanuela, Manuela, Manuel, Manuil, Manuel, Mladen, Mladenka, Miladin, Miladinka, Milladina.
- » The Prosecutor's Office is Investigating the Admission of Foreign Students at Medical University Sofia
- » Thousands of Romanians Protested in Bucharest
- » Meteorologists have Warned of Strong Winds and Heavy Rainfalls
- » The Kindergartens in Varna Offer Free Training in all Kinds of Sports
- » Delays in Distributing Food to Socially Disadvantaged People
- » Incident with Bulgaria's Only "Spartan"