It is Christmas!
The Christian world celebrates the birth of the Son of God Jesus Christ. In the folk calendar, Christmas begins as early as midnight after Christmas Eve.
On this day the fastings are over and the family table already includes meat and dairy dishes. Believers go to a church where there is a festive service.
The holiday is also known as Big Christmas, Bozhik, Bozic.
Their name-days ielebrate: Bozhidar, Bozhidara, Hristo, Christiana, Christina, Christina, Christina, Christina, Christina, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Christiana, Kristiana, Radomira, Radostin, Radostina, Radoslava, Radoslav, Emil, Emmanuel, Emanuil, Emanuela, Manuela, Manuel, Manuil, Manuel, Mladen, Mladenka, Miladin, Miladinka, Milladina.
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
- » Dozens Injured in Train Accident in Austria
- » Saudi Arabia's First Cinema in Over 35 Years Open Doors
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Provided Asylum mainly to Syrians in 2017