'There is a Decrease in the Injuries Pyrotechnics in Recent Years in Bulgaria
''There is a decrease in the injuries pyrotechnics in recent years in Bulgaria.'' This was said in an interview with FOCUS News Agency by Assoc. Prof. Lyudmil Simeonov - Head of the Clinic of Hand Surgery and Replanting to UMHALSM "N. I. Pirogov ".
"Patients with pyrotechnic injuries occur rarely during the year. An average of 6 months has two or three such patients. They happen a little more around holidays, such as Christmas and New Years. Then, within two weeks, we see more of such damage.
In general, the trend of this pathology has decreased in recent years, relative to the times 20 years ago, when people prepared them for themselves and then the quality was low and the force of the blasts was more powerful, "commented Prof. Simeonov.
- » National Library Plans to Attract Young Readers via Digitisation
- » Bulgarians Find Life more Unfair and Unhappy Compared to most Europeans
- » Bulgarians are the Last in the EU when it Comes to Spending Money on Books
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » A Man was Found Shot in an Underground Car Park in Burgas
- » The Population in the Bulgarian Capital is Growing Steadily, with more than 1.2 Million People Living in Sofia