Nearly 90 People Died after a Tropical Storm in the Philippines
Nearly 90 people were killed and dozens disappeared after a tropical storm hit the southern Philippines. All victims are on Mindanao Island, bTV reports.
Due to torrential rains, large landslides have formed, which have overwhelmed villages on the island. In many places, electricity and communications are interrupted. Each year, around 20 tropical storms pass through the Philippines, which bring with them great destruction.
- » Maximum Temperatures Between 24C° and 29°C in Bulgaria Today
- » What Weather to Expect during the Weekend?
- » Hot in Some Places in the Afternoon in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures Reaching 25°C to 30°C
- » Moderate Magnetic Storm will Reach Earth
- » Powerful Earthquake in Romania
- » The Coming Days in Bulgaria: Sun until Noon, do not Forget the Umbrella in the Afternoon