The Police Continue with the Protests
The requests for which the trade union organizations in the Ministry of Interior are in a state of protest are not fulfilled. Following the program announced in June 2017, SPSMWR continues its protest action on December 22, 2017 - the professional celebration of officers at Border Police, which will be concentrated around the border checkpoints, reported by the SPSME, quoted by BGNES.
At 11:00, the protest will be launched by the SPSMWR members at Stanke Lisichko Border Checkpoint, Stresimirovtsi Border Checkpoint and the Elhovo Regional Police Directorate.
At 11:30, protests at Kulata border checkpoint and Ilinden border checkpoint will begin.
At 12:00 there will be the protests at Durankulak border checkpoint and in the city of Sliven in front of RU - Sliven.
The protest marathon on 22 December 2017 will be closed at 6:30 pm in the city of Varna on the square between "Transport Hospital" and Customs - Varna.
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU by the Number of Women Working in the IT Sector
- » A Man Drowned in the Struma River
- » Bulgarian Helsinki Committee: The Protection of Human Rights in Bulgaria is Getting Worse
- » WhatsApp Raises the Minimum Age For Use in the EU
- » Official Catalog of 2017 Bulgarian Archaeology Exhibition Released by Bulgaria's National Institute and Museum of Archaeology
- » Meteorologists are Protesting About the Distribution of 2018 Subsidy