The North American Air Command Will Follow Santa's Trip Around the World
North American Air Command NORAD has announced that it is ready to follow in real-time Santa's trip around the world.
The organization explains that they will use satellites as well as infrared sensors. With them will be captured signals from the red nose of deer Rudolph. This way the military will know where the Santa's sled is at all times.
Anyone who wants to track Santa's movement will be able to do so on NoradSanta.org or through a special mobile app.
- » Antiquity, Medieval Artifacts Found by Accident Show Bulgaria’s Troyan Monastery May Be Much Older
- » Strong Snowfall and an Erupting Volcano Caused Chaos in Japan
- » Philippine Volcano Spews Lava 700 Meters into the Sky
- » A Man Lost in Vitosha Mountain was Saved
- » 4 Victims in a Collision of Airplane and Helicopter in Germany
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami