The North American Air Command Will Follow Santa's Trip Around the World
North American Air Command NORAD has announced that it is ready to follow in real-time Santa's trip around the world.
The organization explains that they will use satellites as well as infrared sensors. With them will be captured signals from the red nose of deer Rudolph. This way the military will know where the Santa's sled is at all times.
Anyone who wants to track Santa's movement will be able to do so on NoradSanta.org or through a special mobile app.
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Provided Asylum mainly to Syrians in 2017
- » Woman Ordered Groceries Online, She Was Charged Rs. 87,000 For A Banana
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"