17-year-old Boy Jumped from the Eighth Floor of a Compartment Block and Survived
A 17-year-old boy jumped from the eighth floor of a block of flats on Han Tervel Street in Dobrich, police said.
It was found that the incident was about 11:10 am yesterday. The boy fell on a Chevrolet car. He was immediately taken to hospital in Dobrich with multiple incisional wounds and a vertebral fracture without risk to life, Darik said.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated on this case.
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured
- » Cirque du Soleil Performer Dies after Fall in Florida
- » Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
- » 17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik
- » An Elderly Man Fell into an Elevator Shaft in Sofia