The number of suspected cholera cases in Yemen has hit 1 million with more than 80 percent of the population lacking food, fuel, clean water and access to healthcare in the country's civil war, the International Committee of the Red Cross said on Thursday.
Suspected Cholera Cases in Yemen has Hit 1 million
Yemen, one of the Arab world's poorest countries, is in a proxy war between the Iran-allied Houthi armed movement and a U.S.-backed military coalition headed by Saudi Arabia.
The United Nations says it is suffering the world's worst humanitarian crisis./ Reuters
- » A Flu Epidemic was Announced in Dimitrovgrad, Tryavna and Dryanovo
- » Blagoevgrad Municipality is in a Flu Epidemic
- » New Influenza Virus was Detected in Bulgaria
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector