Shortage of Nurses in Veliko Tarnovo
A serious problem in Veliko Tarnovo - a shortage of nurses. After a year, more than 15 nurses will be retiring and there are no willing to stand in their place, reports the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik
- » First Proven Case of Hong Kong Flu in Bulgaria this Year
- » Almost 4 Tons of Food will be Destroyed