Rumen Radev Welcomes the Dropping of the Moratorium on Innovative Medicines
President Rumen Radev welcomed the change in the approach and the abolition of the ban on payment of certain medicines from the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) budget in 2018.
The Head of State calls on all parliamentary groups to continue to consider ethical considerations and to act in the interests of constitutional citizens' rights and social justice.
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st
- » 150 are the Dams in the Country that are in a Bad Condition
- » 570 km of Roads will be Repaired with Budget Funds this Year
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,