Rumen Radev Welcomes the Dropping of the Moratorium on Innovative Medicines
President Rumen Radev welcomed the change in the approach and the abolition of the ban on payment of certain medicines from the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF) budget in 2018.
The Head of State calls on all parliamentary groups to continue to consider ethical considerations and to act in the interests of constitutional citizens' rights and social justice.
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia
- » Plans for Expansion of the Trakia Highway