Earthquake of 5.3 on the Richter Scale near Costa Rica
An earthquake of 5.3 on the Richter was registered in southern Costa Rica on the Pacific coast of the Central American country, the BTA reported.
So far there is no evidence of injuries and destruction from the natural element.
The epicenter was in the Pacific Ocean, 38 km west of the south coast of Puntarenas, and 10 km deep, according to Costa Rica's national seismic service.
Quakes have been barely felt in the central part of the country, where the capital of San Jose is located.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
- » Earthquake of 5.1 in the Southeastern Turkish Province of Adayman, Wounded People
- » Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Bulgaria in the Coming Days
- » Bears Saved Near Village of Daspat Are Under 24-Hour Surveillance
- » Warm and Sunny Today in Bulgaria – Maximum Temperatures at 25-30°C
- » Earthquake Measuring 4.9 on the Richter Scale in Greece