Parking in the Blue and Green Area in Sofia will be Free During the Holidays
Parking in the paid parking areas in the capital will be free of charge during the eight holiday days around Christmas and New Year, the Center for Urban Mobility announced.
The Blue Zone and the Green Zone can be used free of charge on 23, 25, 26, 27 and 30 December 2017 and January 1, 2018.
The list includes 24th and 31st December, Sunday, when the paid parking lots are generally not operational.
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia