More than USD 578,000 will be Allocated for an Embassy in Abu Dhabi.
The government has decided to allocate BGN 578,200 to open a Bulgarian embassy in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, the decision was taken as early as November 2015, but has not happened so far.
According to the press center of the Council of Ministers, as Abu Dhabi is a key global economic and trade center, the opening of a Bulgarian diplomatic mission will contribute to the development of political, economic, trade and cultural relations between the two countries.
- » Merkel in Sofia: I Welcome Borissov's Initiative for EC-Turkey Meeting
- » Angela Merkel Comes to Bulgaria on Saturday
- » PM Borisov to President of Kosovo: I Count on Your Help that the Kosovo Mitrovica Case will not Deviate Us From the Big Goal
- » Stoltenberg on an Official Visit to Macedonia
- » Erdogan Meets the Pope on February 5th
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Poland is an Important Country For the EU and a Longtime Ally and Friend of Bulgaria