Healthy Child was Born in the United States from an Embryo Frozen 24 Years Ago
In the US state of Tennessee, the couple, Benjamin and Tina Gibson, became parents of an unusual child.
The girl emerged from an embryo that had been frozen 24 years ago, Canal 3 reported.
26-year-old Tina Gibson was pregnant in March this year after her embryo was placed in her uterus. On November 25, the birth itself took place. The child emerging in the world is absolutely healthy.
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik
- » First Proven Case of Hong Kong Flu in Bulgaria this Year