Healthy Child was Born in the United States from an Embryo Frozen 24 Years Ago
In the US state of Tennessee, the couple, Benjamin and Tina Gibson, became parents of an unusual child.
The girl emerged from an embryo that had been frozen 24 years ago, Canal 3 reported.
26-year-old Tina Gibson was pregnant in March this year after her embryo was placed in her uterus. On November 25, the birth itself took place. The child emerging in the world is absolutely healthy.
- » Top Bottled Water Brands Contaminated with Plastic Particles
- » Over 200,000 Bulgarians Suffer from Glaucoma
- » There is a Shortage of Dentists in Several Areas of the Country
- » Spring Allergies Attack us After the Flu
- » Greece Looks to Draw Billion-Dollar Investments After Legalizing Medical Marijuana
- » An Internet Platform will Help People with Oncological Diseases