US Senate Passes Reform Legislation
The US Senate has approved the most sweeping overhaul of the US tax system in more than three decades.
Republicans say the tax cuts for corporations, small businesses and individuals will boost economic growth.
Democrats, who all voted against it, say it is designed to benefit the ultra-rich at the expense of the national deficit.
For final approval, the legislation must go back to the House on Wednesday for a procedural issue.
If it passes, as expected, it will be President Donald Trump's first major legislative triumph.
- » Pope Apologizes to Sexual Abuse Victims for Comments that "Wounded Many"
- » Scientists Calculated when Men will Disappear
- » U.S. Еmbassy to Мove to Jerusalem by the Еnd of 2019
- » The Chinese Quantum Satellite Exchanges Data at 7600 Kilometers
- » 82% of the World's Wealth is in the Hands of 1% of the People
- » Lavrov: The Rusophobia of the West Today is Unprecedented