US Senate Passes Reform Legislation
The US Senate has approved the most sweeping overhaul of the US tax system in more than three decades.
Republicans say the tax cuts for corporations, small businesses and individuals will boost economic growth.
Democrats, who all voted against it, say it is designed to benefit the ultra-rich at the expense of the national deficit.
For final approval, the legislation must go back to the House on Wednesday for a procedural issue.
If it passes, as expected, it will be President Donald Trump's first major legislative triumph.
- » G7 States Agree With UK That Russia ‘Highly Likely’ Responsible for Skripal Case
- » Toronto Van Suspect Attended Classes For Students with Special Needs
- » George Bush Hospitalised Day after Wife’s Funeral
- » Putin will take an Unprecedented Decision after his Inauguration
- » EU Regulator Investigates Alitalia State Loan
- » Population Depletion Threatens the Economies of Eastern Europe