MPs to Discuss the Program For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union Today
The Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union will be the main topic of today's cabinet meeting.
Minister Liliana Pavlova will present the implementation of the plan for the preparation of the Presidency and what has been done so far.
A calendar of events to be held under the Presidency will also be adopted.
It is planned that over the next six months 265 official meetings will be held in Bulgaria for over 22,000 foreign guests to arrive.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.