MPs to Discuss the Program For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union Today
The Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union will be the main topic of today's cabinet meeting.
Minister Liliana Pavlova will present the implementation of the plan for the preparation of the Presidency and what has been done so far.
A calendar of events to be held under the Presidency will also be adopted.
It is planned that over the next six months 265 official meetings will be held in Bulgaria for over 22,000 foreign guests to arrive.
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs