Apple to Close iTunes in 2019
Apple plans to close the iTunes music store, RIA Novosti reports with reference to the portal Weraveyou./news.am
According to journalists, there has been recently a sharp drop in sales of iTunes tracks. The company's management concluded that the model of music consumption has changed, and decided to launch its own streaming service within Apple Music, creating competition for SoundCloud, YouTube and Spotify.
According to the portal, the service will be closed in early 2019. It is noted that all songs purchased by iTunes users will be transferred to Apple Music.
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues
- » Gazprom will Build a $ 20 Billion Plant near the Baltic Sea
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria