Bulgarian Government Allocates Another BGN 15mln for Science
BGN 15 million will be allocated from the central budget for next year for research with high returns and public significance, as well as for the increase of PhD scholarships. This became clear after a meeting of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov with the leadership of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS).
The Academy's leadership will propose to a joint meeting on Thursday scientists to stop the planned protests.
Researchers' requests were to provide at least BGN 38 million extra to the BAS subsidy in order to equalize their payments with the other systems of the Ministry of Education and Science as well as for the doctoral scholarships.
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours