Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Starts Intensified Checks For the Christmas and New Year holidays
The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency starts today intensified checks for the Christmas and New Year holidays, according to bTV.
Food and beverage enterprises, wholesale warehouses, catering establishments, retail outlets, and supermarkets, will be inspected.
Inspectors will monitor the origin, expiry date, storage conditions and proper food labeling.
The aim is to ensure food safety and to prevent any attempt by unscrupulous producers or traders for abuse., storage conditions and proper food labeling.
During the holidays, the Agency will have on-duty teams.
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues
- » Gazprom will Build a $ 20 Billion Plant near the Baltic Sea
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria