Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Starts Intensified Checks For the Christmas and New Year holidays
The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency starts today intensified checks for the Christmas and New Year holidays, according to bTV.
Food and beverage enterprises, wholesale warehouses, catering establishments, retail outlets, and supermarkets, will be inspected.
Inspectors will monitor the origin, expiry date, storage conditions and proper food labeling.
The aim is to ensure food safety and to prevent any attempt by unscrupulous producers or traders for abuse., storage conditions and proper food labeling.
During the holidays, the Agency will have on-duty teams.
- » Katerina Manou, Regional General Manager at Regus for Greece: The Investment Environment in Bulgaria is Quite Promising
- » Netflix is Already Worth Over $ 100 Billion
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » World's First Supermarket Without Cashiers and Sellers Open Doors (Video)
- » The World Economic Forum in Davos Begins Today
- » Modern Shop Without Cashiers Opened Doors