Chief Negotiator for Brexit on a Visit to Sofia
The theme for Brexit again comes to Bulgaria's daily agenda. Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will meet with the chief negotiator of the EU's accession to the EU - Michel Barnier, who arrives on a working visit to Bulgaria, Nova TV reported.
A few days ago, the prime minister met with British counterpart Theresa May and expressed hope that the UK would remain a strategic partner of the Union on key issues such as security and the fight against terrorism.
Barnier's working visit to Bulgaria includes meetings with cabinet ministers.
- » Paris: The Requirements Imposed by Trump on Europeans Sometimes Sound like Ultimatums
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Meeting of Heads of Parliamentary Committees for Union Affairs Held in Sofia
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid