The Curious Origin of the Tips
It is believed that the tips were created in England in the 16th century when the guests left money for the staff of their hospitable hosts.
For a long time, the tips have been occupying the minds of economists. To pay more, even though you do not have to do it, seems to contradict our own interests. Practice is spread around the world. But anyone who has traveled knows that the customs related to tips (when to give them, how much, to whom and why) are different in different places. In the US, it is customary to give between 15 and 25% of the waiter's bill, in Brazil - 10%, in Sweden - between 5 and 10%.
- » The $500 apple: Woman Fined For Failing to Declare Fruit She Was Given on Flight
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 26C° and 31°C
- » Earthquake of 5.1 in the Southeastern Turkish Province of Adayman, Wounded People
- » Real Summer and 31 Degrees in Bulgaria in the Coming Days
- » Fire in Karaoke Bar in Southern China Kills at least 18
- » Helicopter Made an Emergency Landing in the Yard of a Winery in Svishtov (Video)