Six New Centers for Emergency Medical Care in Sofia
Six new outpatient emergency centers will be opened in Zemliyane, Pirogov Hospital and Diagnostic and Consultation Centers - 5, 12, 23 and 24.
This was told to journalists by the director of the Emergency Medical Center Sofia-city Dr. Georgi Gelev. He attended with the Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev the opening of an Emergency Aid Branch in Bozhurishte.
- » New Influenza Virus was Detected in Bulgaria
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik