Jared Leto Sent a Letter to Borisov About the Fate of the Pirin Mountains
Hollywood star Jared Leto joined the Campaign for saving Pirin Mountains (WWF) and sent a letter to Bulgarian Prime Minister B. Borisov. The text of the letter, which is automatically generated by WWF's website, calls on Borisov to take the case, save the centuries-old woods and protect the environment.
The star of the Suicide Squad and 30 Seconds To Mars frontman has shared a link in his twitter account with nearly 5 million followers.
Join me + @World_Wildlife to help save the centuries-old forests of Pirin National Park from ski zone expansion and logging. RT + help spread the word, Leto wrote in the social network.
His message is liked by more than 2.5 thousand users and shared over a thousand times.
- » First LGBTI Association was Found at Sofia University
- » Freedom House: Bulgaria is a Free Country, but the Media - Not Quite
- » A Renovated Apartment Building in Bourgas is Leaking
- » Sofia Municipality Launches More Buses to Vitosha
- » New Scandal Gaining Momentum - Neno Dimov has Written off 10 Decares of Vitosha Park
- » The Streets in Sofia are Treated Against Ice