Jared Leto Sent a Letter to Borisov About the Fate of the Pirin Mountains
Hollywood star Jared Leto joined the Campaign for saving Pirin Mountains (WWF) and sent a letter to Bulgarian Prime Minister B. Borisov. The text of the letter, which is automatically generated by WWF's website, calls on Borisov to take the case, save the centuries-old woods and protect the environment.
The star of the Suicide Squad and 30 Seconds To Mars frontman has shared a link in his twitter account with nearly 5 million followers.
Join me + @World_Wildlife to help save the centuries-old forests of Pirin National Park from ski zone expansion and logging. RT + help spread the word, Leto wrote in the social network.
His message is liked by more than 2.5 thousand users and shared over a thousand times.
- » 570 km of Roads will be Repaired with Budget Funds this Year
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb