Snowfalls Forced the Airport in Frankfurt to Cancel 170 Flights
Frankfurt Airport, the largest in Germany, canceled 170 flights due to snow, said the Associated Press.
Weather forecasts predict weather conditions will improve over the course of the day. Airport authorities said flights to Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Vienna, Dublin and Warsaw were affected. Delta and Lufthansa's flights between Frankfurt and the United States are also affected by an interruption in the power supply at Atlanta Airport.
- » Deadly Storm Causes Dutch and German Transport Chaos
- » Emergency Situation Declared in Smolyan and Karlovo
- » Dirty Air Above the Norm in 10 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Yellow Warning for Strong Winds in Place For the Whole Country
- » Strong Wind has led to Road Problems
- » NIMH: Precipitation in the Country to Stop, Maximum Temperatures at 0-5°C