97% of Voters in the General Toshevo Referendum are Opposed to Gas Extraction
The referendum on the extraction of natural gas in the Dobrudzha municipality of General Toshevo is valid and binding.
"The turnout has reached 57.78%," OAS President General Toshevo - Krasimira Miteva told Focus. Of 12,654 people entitled to vote, 57.78% or 6.571 people voted.
To the question: Are you opposing the General Toshevo Municipality through the City Council or the Mayor of the Municipality to approve development plans that define areas for exploration, extraction, processing of the following underground resources: oil, natural gas, solid fuels, mining waste? 96.91% responded with yes and 2.58% said no.
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt