97% of Voters in the General Toshevo Referendum are Opposed to Gas Extraction
The referendum on the extraction of natural gas in the Dobrudzha municipality of General Toshevo is valid and binding.
"The turnout has reached 57.78%," OAS President General Toshevo - Krasimira Miteva told Focus. Of 12,654 people entitled to vote, 57.78% or 6.571 people voted.
To the question: Are you opposing the General Toshevo Municipality through the City Council or the Mayor of the Municipality to approve development plans that define areas for exploration, extraction, processing of the following underground resources: oil, natural gas, solid fuels, mining waste? 96.91% responded with yes and 2.58% said no.
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding