Nearly 60% of Employers in Bulgaria are Planning an Increase in Wages in 2018
Nearly 60% of employers in Bulgaria are planning an increase in wages in 2018.
One third of the business does not foresee change, and every tenth employer still has not decided whether to change the company's salary. No one has planned a reduction so far.
The survey shows moderate optimism in the business for 2018, which is marred by dissatisfaction with the work of the institutions, concerns about price increases, tax and administrative burdens.
The main challenge for businesses, however, is the shortage of labor.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.