Bulgaria is Second in the EU to Export Ski
Bulgaria ranks second in the European Union (EU) to export cross-country and Alpine ski to the EU member countries. This shows the data from Eurostat statistics, reported Monitor.
Our country has exported nearly 133,000 pairs of cross-country ski to the EU. Austria, however, is a leader with almost double result. Britain is in third place with 97,000 pairs.
And Alpine, or so-called downhill pairs of ski is a convincing leader in Austria with just over 1 million pairs. 471,000 were exported from Bulgaria, and the Czech Republic ranks third with 452,000 pairs.
According to Eurostat, Bulgaria has exported cross-country ski for 4.5m euros. For downhill ski, the sum is just over 29m euros.
- » BGN 6.6 Billion is the Income from Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria in January-November 2017
- » 700 Million Worth of Investments and 2700 New Jobs for Several Months
- » Bulgaria Launched one of the Largest Agricultural Exhibitions in Europe
- » Mergermarket: Telenor Sells its Bulgarian Operator to a US Fund
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind