Four UN Officials were Killed in Nigeria
Four people from a UN World Food Program convoy were killed in Nigeria, reports Reuters.
The attack took place in Borno. The terrorist group Boko Haram is in the region. Until now, attacks on humanitarian officials have been relatively rare.
- » George Bush Hospitalised Day after Wife’s Funeral
- » Putin will take an Unprecedented Decision after his Inauguration
- » EU Regulator Investigates Alitalia State Loan
- » Population Depletion Threatens the Economies of Eastern Europe
- » 20 Killed, 40 Wounded in Air Raid on Yemen Wedding
- » Erdoğan's Call For Peace a Positive Step, Greece Says