Four UN Officials were Killed in Nigeria
Four people from a UN World Food Program convoy were killed in Nigeria, reports Reuters.
The attack took place in Borno. The terrorist group Boko Haram is in the region. Until now, attacks on humanitarian officials have been relatively rare.
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War
- » Syrian Government to Attend U.N. Talks in Vienna: U.N. Deputy Envoy
- » Romania Does Not Really Follow Recommendations on Fighting Corruption: Council of Europe