NIMH: Maximum Temperatures Between 1°C and 6°C
Substantial cloudiness is expected in Bulgaria today, with snowfall mainly in the southwestern half of the country and rainfall in the southeastern regions.
There will be light, in Eastern Bulgaria to moderate northern wind. Maximum temperatures are expected at between 1°C and 6°C, for Sofia around 2°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » Spring Brings us Good Weather over the Weekend and after that
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Earthquake near Bushehr NPP in Iran
- » A Volcano Erupted in Japan
- » CNN: More than 95% of World's Population Breathing Unhealthy Air
- » Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions