American Chemical Company is Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Bulgaria
Representatives of the world's largest chemical industry, the American Dow, are exploring investment opportunities in Bulgaria.This was made clear during a meeting of Deputy Economy Minister Alexander Manolev with Howard Chase, responsible for relations with the company's institutions for Europe, the Ministry of Economy said.
Manolev pointed out that our country has long traditions in the chemical industry and has trained personnel. They also discussed the economic sector priorities for the Bulgarian presidency. Howard Chase pointed out that it is a very strong signal for European companies that our country aims to adopt a unified strategy for the EU's industrial policy.
In his words, it is important to identify measures that will stimulate the EU industry to continue to compete on the global market. It was agreed that representatives of the European Chemical Industry Council (representing more than 29,000 companies from the sector) will take part in the conference dedicated to this topic to be organized in Bulgaria at the end of January.
- » Northern Europe is Increasingly Relying on Wind Power
- » Agricultural Land Prices in Bulgaria rise 14.6% in 2017
- » Next month's pensions will be paid between May 8th and May 21st
- » Bulgarian PM: Countries of the Western Balkans have to Show Their Will For Development
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas Expect over 5 Million Passengers this Summer
- » The Bulgarian Branch of Lidl Introduces New Kielbasa and Sausage Standards