Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
Police trade unions will protest a day before the Christmas holidays on December 22nd, according to the Bulgarian National Television.
The protests will take place at border crossings in the country. The trade unions said they would not block the work of the border crossings. The protesters will gain demand pay rise.
- » "For" and "Against" the Istanbul Convention Today in Parliament
- » A Motion of no Confidence Enters the National Assembly Today
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid