Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum
Six children from the 78th Hristo Smirnenski School in Bankya are accommodated in the emergency toxicology office of NJ. Pirogov "because of poisoning with chewing gum.
The children are in contact and are on foot, and a series of tests are being carried out, the medical institution said.
However, the hospital said they could not provide more information at this time on their condition.
- » A Man Lost in Vitosha Mountain was Saved
- » 4 Victims in a Collision of Airplane and Helicopter in Germany
- » Kurds and Turks had a Mass Fight at an Airport in Germany (Video)
- » Mother and a Daughter were Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » 9 People were Injured in a Minibus and Tram Accident in Sofia
- » Sixteen People Were Injured in Train Accident in Australia