Japan has Extended Sanctions Against North Korea
The Japanese government approved a new package of unilateral sanctions against North Korea over Pyongyang's nuclear and missile program. According to the Kyodo Agency, this decision was taken at a cabinet meeting on Tuesday.
Sanctions refer to 19 other companies and organizations. Earlier, a list of sanctions against 35 lawyers and individuals from the DPRK, which, according to Tokyo, sponsored Pyongyang's arms ambitions, was approved on 7 November.
The tension on the Korean Peninsula continues because of the active development of the Pyongyang missile program, as well as the military maneuvers of the United States and their allies in the region.
- » Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
- » Strengthen the System of Protection of Migrants and Refugees in Bulgaria
- » The Sofia District Heating Company Explained the High Heating Bills with the Colder March
- » "Democratic Bulgaria" Undertakes Measures Against Mass Sale of Scratch Lottery Tickets
- » The Bulgarian Euro-Presidency Disappoints the Young People from the EU
- » PM Borisov is Opposed to the Return of Smoking to Establishments