US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes
US fighter jets F-22 fired warning missiles after two Russian warplanes Su-25 entered a deescalation zone in the airspace east of the Euphrates River in Syria, a US official said.
Two aircraft F-22 were involved in the incident yesterday, and Russian fighters have left the area after the launch missiles, said the source, who wished to be anonymous. The Russian Defense Ministry denies this message.
- » France and the United Kingdom have Signed a Border Security Agreement
- » Turkish Army Orders ‘Highest Level Security’ to Troops on Syria Border
- » Poland Wants a Strong US Military Presence
- » Pyongyang may have 10-20 Nuclear Warheads
- » Belgian Fighters Escort Russian Bombers Across the North Sea
- » Sweden to Make a State Agency for the Psychosocial Protection of the Population