Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
A unified security system created for the forthcoming Bulgarian presidency of the Council of the EU will be presented today by Mayor Yordanka Fandakova and Interior Minister Valentin Radev.
A few months ago Sofia Municipality announced that it needed BGN 2.5 million to be actively involved in a unified security system during the presidency.
The system should link all sources of information, extend the existing video surveillance system, allow physical security to be strengthened, because the capital is expected to be extremely busy over the next 6 months.
The aim is to collect all the resources of the Sofia Municipality, the Ministry of the Interior and the National Palace of Culture in one and serve all possible services.
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia