Russian Parliament Sets March 18 as Presidential Election Date
The upper house of the Russian parliament voted on Friday to set March 18 as the date of next year’s presidential election, reported Reuters.
The decision was approved by the Russian senators unanimously, speaker Valentina Matvienko said after the vote.
- » Lavrov: The Rusophobia of the West Today is Unprecedented
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War
- » Private Armies will be Legalized in Russia
- » Religious Propaganda in Russia Pushes People to the Supernatural
- » A Surprising Contraction of the Russian Economy in November 2017