Russian Parliament Sets March 18 as Presidential Election Date
The upper house of the Russian parliament voted on Friday to set March 18 as the date of next year’s presidential election, reported Reuters.
The decision was approved by the Russian senators unanimously, speaker Valentina Matvienko said after the vote.
- » Sergei Lavrov: Russian Specialists Find no Trace of Chemical Attack in Douma
- » Putin Says Daesh Remains Global Danger Despite Military Defeat
- » Russia's Lavrov to Hold Syria Talks with U.N. Envoy in Moscow on Thursday
- » Russia to Respond Harshly to U.S. Expulsion of Diplomats
- » Navalny accused Ksenia Sobchak of Failing the Opposition
- » Vladimir Putin Wins Russian Elections with 76.65% of the Votes