The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
Every city puts decoration on its main streets before Christmas, but in some places they are more concerned with creating a festive spirit.
The Petit Champlain Quartier in Quebec, Canada, is known as the place with the most beautiful decorations. He has a five-star rating at Yelp for "perfect for the photo" streets, countless shops and restaurants.
- » The Cheapest Holiday Destination for 2018? Bulgaria.
- » BGN 6.6 Billion is the Income from Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria in January-November 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact