Iraq Executed 38 People Sentenced to Death for Terrorism
Iraq executed 38 people sentenced to death on terror-related charges, Reuters and DPA reported, citing the justice ministry.
All of these people were members of the Islamic State group. Sunni fighters were hanged in a prison in Nasseria. The executions were conducted after a few days ago Iraq declared a military victory over the "Islamic State" and the release of the entire territory previously controlled by the group in the country.
On September 24, Iraq executed 42 Sunni soldiers on charges of terrorism.
- » Twitter Blocked More than 1,000 Users for "Targeted Spam"
- » Turkey Announced the Offensive Against the Syrian City of Afrin
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War