Drunk Drivers have Caused 1491 Crashes in 2017
Since the beginning of 2017, the car crashes involving drunk drivers have been 1491. They have killed 42 people and the injured are 511, reported Nova TV.
Last year, 1692 drunk drivers caused crashes, with 45 people killed and 511 injured. In 2015, even more incidents involving 1754 alcohol consuming drivers have occurred. They have killed 36 people and 541 have been injured.
- » The Kindergartens in Varna Offer Free Training in all Kinds of Sports
- » Delays in Distributing Food to Socially Disadvantaged People
- » Incident with Bulgaria's Only "Spartan"
- » New Influenza Virus was Detected in Bulgaria
- » Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Made an Emergency Landing in Australia
- » The Pope Urged for Hospitality Towards Immigrants