Drunk Drivers have Caused 1491 Crashes in 2017
Since the beginning of 2017, the car crashes involving drunk drivers have been 1491. They have killed 42 people and the injured are 511, reported Nova TV.
Last year, 1692 drunk drivers caused crashes, with 45 people killed and 511 injured. In 2015, even more incidents involving 1754 alcohol consuming drivers have occurred. They have killed 36 people and 541 have been injured.
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU by the Number of Women Working in the IT Sector
- » A Man Drowned in the Struma River
- » Bulgarian Helsinki Committee: The Protection of Human Rights in Bulgaria is Getting Worse
- » WhatsApp Raises the Minimum Age For Use in the EU
- » Official Catalog of 2017 Bulgarian Archaeology Exhibition Released by Bulgaria's National Institute and Museum of Archaeology
- » Meteorologists are Protesting About the Distribution of 2018 Subsidy