European Union Security Commissioner Julian King is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
Today, December 14, European Union Security Commissioner Julian King will be on an official visit to Bulgaria, reported BGNES.
His program includes meetings with Interior Minister Valentin Radev and with Minister of Justice Tsetska Tsacheva. After the meeting in the Ministry of Interior, Commissioner King and Minister Radev will make statements to the media.
There are also talks with representatives of three parliamentary committees in the National Assembly and with the Chair of the State Agency for National Security Dimitar Georgiev, as well as a visit to the National Counterterrorism Center.
- » Merkel in Sofia: I Welcome Borissov's Initiative for EC-Turkey Meeting
- » Angela Merkel Comes to Bulgaria on Saturday
- » PM Borisov to President of Kosovo: I Count on Your Help that the Kosovo Mitrovica Case will not Deviate Us From the Big Goal
- » Stoltenberg on an Official Visit to Macedonia
- » Erdogan Meets the Pope on February 5th
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Poland is an Important Country For the EU and a Longtime Ally and Friend of Bulgaria