Free of Charge Ice Rink in Varna until mid January
For another year the citizens of Varna will enjoy a free ice rink in the city center. The attraction is built next to the building of the Municipality.
Every day, from 10:00 to 19:00, winter sports lovers can visit the skating rink provided by Varna Municipality. Those who wish to get their ski boots on site, providing a deposit of 5 BGN. The amount is refunded upon return. The ice rink will be open for visits until January 15th.
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling