Protests in Argentina Against Globalization
Thousands went out on the streets of Buenos Aires to express their anger over the commercial practices and policies of the world's richest economies, reports BNT.
The occasion for the demonstrations was the meeting of the World Trade Organization, which is taking place in Buenos Aires.
The protests grew into clashes with the police. Against the police were thrown stones and Molotov cocktails. There is no evidence of injuries. Six people are detained.
- » G7 States Agree With UK That Russia ‘Highly Likely’ Responsible for Skripal Case
- » Toronto Van Suspect Attended Classes For Students with Special Needs
- » George Bush Hospitalised Day after Wife’s Funeral
- » Putin will take an Unprecedented Decision after his Inauguration
- » EU Regulator Investigates Alitalia State Loan
- » Population Depletion Threatens the Economies of Eastern Europe